Sara Evans Tour 2019


As a mom, I’ve always dreamed of recording music with my children. I am so excited to announce that Olivia and Avery are joining me on this project.
The Barker Family Band EP comes out on April 12th! Thanks to Billboard for sharing the news!
The City Winery & SiriusXM Y2Kountry present The Barker Family Band - Bloodline Tour is coming to Washington DC, New York, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, and Nashville this May! Tickets and VIP Meet & Greets go on sale next Thursday, March 14th at 3pm at saraevans.com/tour 
TOUR DATES

Visit my Official Facebook Messenger Channel

Join me on Facebook Messenger to receive updates on Tour Dates, New Music, Videos, News, Merch, and more! Click the button below to check it out and stay tuned for a special message coming soon!
FACEBOOK MESSENGER

Sara Evans On Tour

Tickets and VIP Meet & Greets On Sale Now!
Tour Dates

Comments